- Guidance on seeking protection of inventions, trademarks, designs and copyright
- Commercialisation of and strategic use of intellectual property
- How to create business value and growth from intellectual property
Key Areas of Expertise
Intellectual property, commercialisation, inventions, patents, trademarks, designs, copyright, IP strategy, due diligence, automotive, bioengineering and medical device sectors.
Elliot Stephens is a UK and European patent attorney at HGF Limited, and advises a broad spectrum of clients in relation to the protection and commercialisation of IP. Elliot has particular expertise in the automotive, bioengineering and medical device sectors, and works with a large variety of clients, including University spin-outs, SMEs and large corporations. With particular specialism in preparing clients for due diligence, Elliot aims to support his clients on their business journey by working closely with them to capture and protect their IP, and develop a strategy to ensure that they meet their commercial goals.
He is happy to discuss any aspect of intellectual property, including:
- Seeking protection for inventions, trade marks, designs and copyright;
- Strategic use of IP to achieve commercial goals and investment opportunities;
- Reviewing third party IP and assessing freedom-to-operate (FTO).