- Ideas, advice & guidance for Food, Drink & Hospitality photography
- Speciality Food, Drink & Hospitality Photography – studio and on-site
- Providing courses, workshops and 1-2-1 training in photography & styling
Key Areas of Expertise
Sue has worked with large corporates and SME’s and started out in catering, so after running 2 catering kitchens understands the pressures of the industry. Whether you need professional photography, advice on finding the best fit with a photographer or training to take your own images, Sue can help you come up with ideas to help you achieve your goals. She specialises in photography for food, drink & hospitality, from food production, recipe creation, shoots in the studio or on location, producing imagery for print, web and social media. Photography and food styling training.
Great imagery, results in more social interaction and higher sales, no where is this more true than in food, drink & hospitality, where it is vital to stand out for all the right reasons. It’s all about telling the right story, with the right backgrounds and props, the composition just so and the lighting to make the shot pop. Images for this industry ‘need’ to make the audience ‘feel’ the need to eat or drink right now, or have them dream of spending some time in your location. That’s what Sue does.
Styling is a huge part of this, and along with ensuring your images are on brand can really set you apart in the market place. Sue has full cooking facilities in her studio for recipe creation/production for shoots.
- Professional Photography in my studio or on location/in your premises
- Help in commissioning the right photographer for you
- Audit of existing photography with ideas to consider
- Help in setting up photography brand guidelines
- Photography training in food, drink & hospitality
- People shots across the industry
- Cook and shoot – following your recipe or creating one for you
- Food/Drink/Hospitality Photography training from beginners upwards
- Lightroom & Photoshop Training
- Food styling training