- Advice to help support the recruitment and development of employees for businesses
- Advice on options for recruitment and skills pathways such as apprenticeships and training programmes, and funding routes
- Assessment and guidance on skills training needs to help develop the business through people
Key Areas of Expertise
Employees, employee skills, training, skills audit, skills assessment, training needs, recruitment, apprenticeships, traineeships, work placements, training provider, training plan, skills development, skills development training.
Through the North East Ambition skills programme, Rochelle advises businesses on the best way to invest in skills and grow their workforce.
The North East Ambition programme is delivered by Education Development Trust and the North East Local Enterprise Partnership, providing free and impartial advice to SMEs in the North East around skill development, recruitment, and training.
Rochelle’s role involves working with businesses to understand their skills needs, conducting a training needs analysis, and creating a bespoke plan to help them achieve their goals.
Rochelle can provide advice on:
- Skills and employment programmes to support in hiring new recruits or upskilling current staff. This could include helping to set up apprenticeships, traineeships, or work placements;
- Finding specific training courses and a trusted training provider;
- Funding and incentives available to support training and recruitment;
- Building partnerships with schools and colleges, enabling access to future talent.