- Ideas, advice & guidance around video content for social media
- Creating a Video Marketing Strategy
- Providing training & workshops in video marketing
Key Areas of Expertise
Joel has worked with SMEs and large corporates for over six years, creating a range of video content to help all aspects of his clients’ businesses. Joel has directed and filmed international documentaries such as ‘Fiji Time’ & ‘Big Cats of Britain’, which has allowed him to continue to develop his skills around Storytelling and Video creation.
Whether you need help to promote your business, grow your team, share your expertise or even tell your story, video has the ability to captivate your ideal audience and share your message far and wide. Joel can help you understand the intricacies of video, the equipment you might need and how to plan the right approach to make sure your videos achieve the results you want.
With the trending shift towards visual content online, the only way to stay ahead of your competitors is to have video content that stands out and is made with your audience and goal in mind. There is no doubt that video is one of the most powerful media formats to use within your business; it gets more engagement online, it shares more information and it creates an impact! Unfortunately it’s not as easy as just pressing record on a camera; for your video content to work it needs to be planned out and have a purpose. People want to watch valuable content — things that make them think, feel and engage. Working with his clients over the years, Joel aims to bring back storytelling in a video format that will strengthen businesses’ relationships with their customers whilst helping them be heard through all the digital noise online.
- Audit of existing video content
- Help in setting up a video marketing strategy
- Video training – framing, lighting, & all the basics (1 to 1 & groups)
- Setting up video brand guidelines
- Social media video content creation
- Creation of video brand assets (Such as logo animation, Title Cards, Call to actions, etc.)
- Advice on investing in equipment & training around this
- Planning of creating an online course/video training