- One-to-one business advice and guidance for people looking to create an online eCommerce Marketplace store.
- Critique and advice on improving your current eCommerce Marketplace store.
- Explanation of online selling fees and ensuring product prices are set accordingly.
Key Areas of Expertise
Start-up, self-employed, (online sellers and retailers looking to expand to eCommerce) advice on helpful online tools, planning, market research, Packing & Shipping costs, Product launch strategy, sale planning, Marketplace SEO, marketplace comparison, brand identity, Product Descriptions & content creation, Photographic Critique and advice, tag wording and long tail keywords, Shop banner and logo critique, help to create online customer service, building online customer relations, linking and utilising social media.
Racheal and Mark are the Founders of Mayfli, an all-in-one eCommerce online Marketplace. With over 40 years of combined self-employment experience, they have a vast knowledge of setting up accounts and selling on most major marketplaces. They predominantly used these large online platforms to promote their business and reach customers. Drawing on their extensive experience in eCommerce retailing, Racheal and Mark can provide a wide range of advice and guidance on all aspects of trading online.
Whether you are about to enter the world of online selling for the first time or already established but looking to further increase your sales, Racheal and Mark can help in the following ways:
- Idea formulation into a viable concept, future forecasts and planning a launch for new entrants. (Products Range)
- Online shop critique to take a closer look at current business activity, examine viability, and look for more efficient and profitable ways to move forward.
- Extending sales opportunities for Brick-and-mortar retailers through setting up online stores; help with online visibility and brand recognition, exposing them to new online customers alongside increasing foot traffic to physical stores.
Researching and prepare for upcoming seasonal shopping trends online.