- Providing you with mindset tips to increase your confidence as a business owner
- Helping you to set and achieve goals for your business and get out of your comfort zone
- Building your resilience to thrive during the recession and challenging times
Sam is a Business Confidence Coach who supports small business owners to grow their businesses by teaching them mindset tips and strategies to become more successful. She believes that confidence is at the core of success and while it’s natural for confidence to ebb and flow, if an entrepreneur gets stuck in a loop of negative thinking and inaction, they become their own greatest block to success. To overcome this, Sam offers 1-1 coaching for business owners to boost their self-confidence and build recession-busting resilience to help them to think like an entrepreneur to maximise their potential. She also runs confidence building workshops and works with companies across the North East to help their staff to boost their confidence at work.
Sam has been self-employed for the last 22 years. To begin with she ran a successful PR and marketing company and then diversified into coaching. She understands how lonely it can be as a small business owner and how accountability is the key to survival and growth. She believes that everyone should have access to a coach and is also a volunteer at Smart Works Newcastle, a charity which helps unemployed women in the North-East to find employment through interview coaching and clothes.
Support and key skills
- Increasing self-confidence and resilience in business
- Reducing limiting beliefs that hold you and your business back
- Overcoming impostor syndrome
- Teaching you mindset tips and tools to enable you to achieve anything you want
- Helping you to set and achieve goals with science-backed strategies
- Monthly/bi-monthly accountability meetings to keep you focused and on track