Investing in a pop-up shop or stall at an event takes up a significant amount of time, energy and resources. Which is why we have created this practical workshop as a means to boost your brand awareness and increase sales, delivered by BIPC North East’s Experts in Residence Moira Barnes and Ann English. Click here to book your place.
Whether you’re a seasoned pop-up shop veteran or just starting out, this workshop is packed with valuable insights and tips to help you make the most of your investment.
Sales Expert, Moira Barnes will demonstrate how to:
- Prepare for your pop-up shop or market with confidence:
- Secure sales through the power of positive language
- Utilise sales techniques to build rapport with potential customers
- Create intriguing displays to attract attention
- Provide a memorable shopping experience
- Maximise the impact beyond just sales to grow your business
* This workshop is funded by the UK Shared Prosperity Fund and supported by North of Tyne Combined Authority and Northumberland County CouncilMake a booking