There’s only one difference between published and unpublished writers, and it is this — the first group see their work in print on the shelves of Waterstone’s or Tesco or online at Amazon; the second group are yet to have physical evidence of the hours, weeks, years spent fashioning words into their patterns. You are already a writer.
Sign up to our free & interactive event delivered by BIPC North East’s Intellectual Property Expert, Stephen Hawley.
Stephen is an experienced self published author as well as certified by the UK Intellectual Property Office to provide initial information on copyright, design and trademarks.
Through this informative event, aspiring writers will learn:
- How to self publish your book
- Where to publish.
- How to put your creative works in front of an audience
- E-publishing and Hard Copy
- The power of using imagery and creative content, and how to do this well
- The importance of copyright