Learn top tips on writing successful applications as well as takeaway key actions that help leads to successful bids! Click here to book your place.
We have teamed up with Not-For-Profit And Purpose-Led Business Consultant and Founder of Junction Point UK, Kate Duffy to deliver another practical non jargon workshop designed to help the North East’s growing network of sole traders, commercial companies, and purpose-led organisations gain easy access to grants & funding opportunities applicable to their business vision or project as well as how to apply for them.
What will be covered?
Through her vast experience of identifying appropriate fundraising strategies, conducting grant research, and writing bids for numerous charities, social enterprises, and purpose-led businesses, Kate will demonstrate:
- How to find the right funding opportunities
- What information they need to complete an application
- How to write successful bids
- How to manage bids once received
- Attendees will leave the session with key tips on writing successful applications as well as important actions to take away to become ‘grant ready.’