As part of our program of events around International Women’s Day, BIPC North East want to bring female entrepreneurs and business owners from the local business community with family responsibilities together at Blaydon Library to explore the business support available to them. Click here to book your place!
The difference? This event will be family friendly! Babies and children are welcome, parking is easy, buggy/wheelchair space is available, the atmosphere will be relaxed and informal, and there will be a children’s area featuring colouring, snacks, and books.
This event will feature an introduction to the BIPC, followed by a series of talks by some of our Experts in Residence. After the talks, there will be time for networking. Free brunch-style food will be provided.
Speakers will include:
- Business Advice Expert, Kirsty McDine-Daniels from The Millin Charity
- Business Advice Expert, Bianca Rogers from Reviving the Heart of the West End
Who should come along?
This is a great opportunity to bring like minded people from the local business community together who want to:
- Explore self-employment or business growth opportunities which work around family.
- Tap into business support available within your area including the Citylife Business Support Grant, available to eligible Gateshead businesses!
- Network, share stories and find inspiration.
- Get out of the house and talk to other parents in business!
We hope to see you there!
As the name suggests, a delicious brunch will be provided.